- ✔Excellent sound quality – Offers crystal clear voice capturing on meetings calls with 360°sensitivity pickup range(3m/10ft), Build-in speaker(Optional)
- ✔USB Plug&Play – no drivers to install, phassle-free installation, well compatible with Windows and Mac,Comes with 2.0m/6.5ft USB cable.
- ✔Metal base & Portable Design – Suitable for more Occasions. Perfect for meetings, interviews, podcasting, home studio recording, YouTube, Twitch, skype, FaceTime, Gaming and more
- ✔Convenient Volume Control & Mute Button – Quickly mute/unmute your microphone, and the built-in Indicator LED lights tell you the working status， It is very convenient for online meetings and distance education.
- ✔Advanced Cancellation Technology – Built-in high performance SMART CHIP can effectively block the noise and eliminate echo
2.Plug and Play, no installing process.
3.One key mute button, you can flexibly switch the call conference, mute function.
4.Omnidirectional, hear and speak FREELY.
5.Compact and portable to carry.
6.Noise reduction and echo cancellation.
7.200cm super long USB cable for easy movement.
8.Multi-purpose Uses: Office conference, online meeting, audio chatting, gaming, etc.
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
Coverage Angle: 360°, equally sensitive to sound from all directions. Highly sensitive microphone can transmit your voice accurately, fluently and clearly.
Plug and Play
It is totally drive free,and supports both Windows and Mac system, so it works well with any PC or Laptop computers and you don’t need to download extra software.
TIP of Setting： Control Panel-sound, select the tab ‘Recording Devices’, and set the Microphone as default device, then double click the microphone, select the tab ‘Levels’, adjust the volume of the microphone when needed.
My Mic is plugged in, but I am not able to see or hear levels.- Things to check:
1.Is the Mic connected to a native USB port?
2.Is the Mic selected as the default input device in both the system and the software preferences? Also make certain you have an adequate amount of volume set.
3.Does the recording software I am using support a USB input?
My Mic sounds like it’s really far from me. I am hearing lots of room noises.
Solution: This sounds like your onboard mic is in use. Check both system and software preferences to ensure that mic is the default input device.
Computer System: Compatible with Window,Mac OS 7 or above.
Best Using Range: 10ft
Cable length: 200cm
1x Conference Microphone
1x User Manual
Connector Type: USB
Material Type: Zinc
Hardware Platform: Laptop, PC, Tablet